Ok, so you are an expert traveler, a real "travel guru" so to say. And of course, you have been to Helsinki more times than you have pages in your passport. But do you know how to tell a Tourist from a Local?
- a tourist crosses the road at a pedestrian crossing when the lights are red and if there is no traffic to be seen for miles in either direction
- a tourist asks for number 2 beer in a bar, not knowing that only strength grades 1, 3 and 4 are available
- a tourist smiles and says hallo to his or her bus driver
- a tourist doesn't take his or her swimming costume off in the sauna
- a tourist is the one wearing a sweater on a hot Helsinki day in summer
Find out more fun facts and everything you need to know about this vibrant city where the sun (almost) never sleeps. At least during summer, that is. Check out the best of Helsinki!