The OXO Tower Wharf was the headquarters of the famous OXO beef stock. This landmark has distinctive glass windows spelling OXO within the tower on top of the former warehouse. This was to get around the local council banning any illuminated advertisements in the 1930’s.
The building currently has a set of bijou arts and crafts shops on the ground and first floors with a well-known restaurant located on the 8th floor.
Compose to isolate buildings against the sky. Exposure straightforward, check shutter-speed.