AirAsia is one of the leading low cost carriers in South-East Asia. With their main hub in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, AirAsia continuously expands its flight routes across Asia and Europe.
The easiest way and cheapest way to book AirAsia flights is online. Here is how it works:
1. Search for available flights
- Select flight origin and destination.
- Click on the One way only checkbox if you don't wish for a round trip.
- Choose currency.
- Select arrival and departure dates.
- Enter the number of guests/child/infant.
- Click on Search.
2. Select your flight
- Select the preferred airfare and time.
- Check the breakdown cost on the right side of the website.
- Click on the Terms and Conditions check box.
- Enter your particulars.
- Click on the Retain Details Info check box for your future flight reference.
- Enter personal details for yourself and other guests.
- Click on Pick a Seat if you wish to reserve a seat.
- Select your preferred seat for yourself and your guests.
- Click on Confirm and continue.
- Choose Add Ons services and click Continue.
Available add ons - at a cost
- Seat reservation: A choice is given to choose Standard or Hot seats on AirAsia and Premium or Premium Economy on AirAsia X for a small fee.
- Check-in baggage: A flat rate is charged for baggages weighing for the first 15kg and different rate for additional weight per bag. This applies the same for sports equipment, additional charges for items exceeding 20kg.
- Pre-book meal: An option is available online when booking flight, 48 hours before flight scheduled time.
3. Pay for your flight
- Click on the travel insurance if you wish to purchase it.
- Verify the total cost of your flight.
- Select the mode of payment.
- Fill in your billing address and click Pay.
Available modes of payment
- Credit card: Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Direct debit: Maybank, RHB, Hong Leong Bank, Public Bank, CIMB and Bank Rakyat.
- E-gift voucher.
4. Get your flight confirmation and itinerary via email
Your flight confirmaiton and itinerary will be sent to you via email once AirAsia has confirmed your payment. That's it. Don't forget to print and bring this confirmation to the airport as a proof of purchase.
Check out other budget airlines in Asia.