Would you like to see the world without breaking the bank? Do you want the freedom of independent travel but find it confusing and tiring to plan it yourself? Do you find it frustrating when the information out there is for US and UK citizens?
We've included these topics that are specially written for Singaporeans:
- The best travel insurance policies
- How to accelerate the accumulation Krisflyer Miles with the right credit cards
- The best places to buy your travel gears at the lowest prices
- The simplest way to apply for the notoriously hard-to-get Russian Visa
- Packing tips with a list of travel essentials that you shouldn't leave home without
- A listing of the best websites for booking airfares and hotels
- How to review hotels before booking
and many more…!
Some of the "On-the-Road" tips and tricks include:
- The pros and cons of different transportation modes
- How to locate the best eating places without relying on a guidebook
- Popular scams that you should be aware of
- Precautions for keeping you and your belongings safe
- How to avoid queues at popular attractions
We've even included a preview from our next eBook on travel photography. With our "Top 10 Travel Photography Tips", you'll be able to take better pictures of your next adventure.
Come travel the budget chic way with us!
Published on 15-09-2010
Edition: 1st Edition Standard Copyright License